Mobile Plant & Equipment Insurance
Provide protection for most types of mobile plant and equipment, anywhere in Australia
What is Mobile Plant & Equipment Insurance?
Mobile Plant & Equipment insurance can provide cover for loss or damage on both static and mobile plant & equipment anywhere they are used in your business. Road Risk Liability will also be covered for registered units and your business Public and Products Liability risks can also be covered by some such policies.
The policy can insure single items or a fleet of plant and equipment.
We Can Provide Cover for the Following Types of Plant & Equipment:
- Asphalting machines and equipment
- Cranes – fixed and mobile
- Concreting equipment
- Drilling rigs
- Earthmoving equipment
- Farming machinery
- Logging machinery
- Mining machines and equipment
- Road works equipment
- Self-loading vehicles
- Lifting equipment
- Any many other such items of plant or equipment
Did you know:
Mobile items of plant & equipment insured under a standard Business Package policy may only be covered at the named location on the policy. To ensure cover at the job sites you will be working on, you may need a Mobile Plant & Equipment insurance policy.
What can it cover:
- Loss of income
- Finance gap protection
- Down hole cover
- Machine liability
- Legal liability arising from road risk (i.e. registered items driven on public roads)
- Public & Products Liability
- Accessories & Tools
- Goods on hook
- Dry hire (including damage waiver option)
- Hired in plant
- Ongoing and substitute hire costs
What isn’t covered:
Some standard policy exclusions include the following:
- Improper use
- Loss or use while underground, unless agreed by underwriters
- Use by an operator that is not properly licensed or qualified
- Wear & Tear
Some sections of cover will be optional and will not be covered unless requested by you and agreed by underwriters.
Other exclusions will apply and you should review any quote received carefully and consider the policy wording for all policy terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations.